JUNIOR AOR - NEEDED IN BOMBAY HIGH COURT

We are looking for a "Junior Advocate" registered in Bombay high Court as AOR We have filed an execution petition & related applications /affidavits in Bombay High Court . 1. To get objections if any - removed 2. Get matter Listed & share link with designated Senior advocate , who shall argue the matter on all dates. 3. To get dates /follow /attend & share links

I am willing to be Advocate on Record. Let us connect as soon as possible. I will not disappoint you guys. I am already registered with Bombay High Court. I know the duties which Advocates on Record perform.

hi. Hello. We can definitely help you with this. we have a team of advocates that can help you expedite matters. and all other services listed. Do share your case details for further action.
Regards advocate harshman chavan

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

I practise in the Bombay high court and across various court in Mumbai and nearby districts
If you have already filed the application in high court then we can get the same numbered by removing objections and the same shall be done by my clerk