We are looking for a "Junior Advocate" registered in Bombay high Court as AOR We have filed an execution petition & related applications /affidavits in Bombay High Court . 1. To get objections if any - removed 2. Get matter Listed & share link with designated Senior advocate , who shall argue the matter on all dates. 3. To get dates /follow /attend & share links

Answers (3)

75 votes

I am willing to be Advocate on Record. Let us connect as soon as possible. I will not disappoint you guys. I am already registered with Bombay High Court. I know the duties which Advocates on Record perform.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

341 votes

hi. Hello. We can definitely help you with this. we have a team of advocates that can help you expedite matters. and all other services listed. Do share your case details for further action.
Regards advocate harshman chavan

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
325 votes

I practise in the Bombay high court and across various court in Mumbai and nearby districts
If you have already filed the application in high court then we can get the same numbered by removing objections and the same shall be done by my clerk

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles