Is sex for a consideration legal in India

If any boy and girl did sex for money then what is legality (in case girl is unmarried and both of have consent )

If both are major and both gave there concent for sex, in this case the relation is not illegal but prostitution i.e. Sex for money is illegal in India.
Although the facts what you have provided are not complete to ascertain your legal position. I need more details so that right legal advice can be provided and there after appropriate legal remedy can be sorted. Plz feel free to contact me any time.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi