Is sex for a consideration legal in India

If any boy and girl did sex for money then what is legality (in case girl is unmarried and both of have consent )

Answers (1)

If both are major and both gave there concent for sex, in this case the relation is not illegal but prostitution i.e. Sex for money is illegal in India.
Although the facts what you have provided are not complete to ascertain your legal position. I need more details so that right legal advice can be provided and there after appropriate legal remedy can be sorted. Plz feel free to contact me any time.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

What can I do to stop the harassment of the neighborhood  which calls the cops at every point and using his legal link again harass us with the c…

Read More

Hi i have done a agreement with one online tele-marketing company as a dealer. as per agreement they will provide the orders on daily basis and i shou…

Read More

Hello sir. I need a clarrification. I am pursuing my M.B.A. in DISTANCE EDUCATION, at the same time i need to do a P.G. DIPLOMA course in another univ…

Read More

I required the legal advice for 498a case which is raised by my brothers wife on me & my parents and we have owned in lower court as she falsely raise…

Read More