interim injunction asked in code of civil procedure under section 7

We already sold our property with the tenant occupied. now the tenant asking injunction order in above act with me and the buyer what will happen next and what i have to do please refer

In this case, I would like to know you people are trying to vacate the tenant or not and further you people got any court notice. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Your question is unclear. I presume that the tenant must have approached the court and filed petition to restrain you and the buyer from evicting him from the premises. I need further information on the case filed by the tenant.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi