Indecent activity in movie hall can I file case against the mall

we were (me , my wife and my 8 year old son) watching a movie on inox and there were a couple seated next to us, they were kissing etc , it was quite disgusting , when we interrupted they said we came for this only and after few argument we thought its best to keep quite as movie going on , after that they called 15-20 guys and right after movie finished, they all assaulted us and eve hit my wife and my kid and mall security (they have over 25+ security staff and many bouncers also but did nothing ) those guys even snatched the chain from neck it was like 1.5 lakh , police case is registered..

Answers (1)

258 votes

Hi there,
its good that you took the first step, i.e. registering a General Diary with the police authority. You have written in your query that police case is registered. Did they give you any P.S. Case no.? In such cases, usually police bring up the P.S. Case before the Ld. Chief Judicial Magistrate having jurisdiction to try this case. I hope the police authority will surely follow up and recover the chain snatched. My advise to you is to keep in touch with the police authority.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles