Indecent activity in movie hall can I file case against the mall

we were (me , my wife and my 8 year old son) watching a movie on inox and there were a couple seated next to us, they were kissing etc , it was quite disgusting , when we interrupted they said we came for this only and after few argument we thought its best to keep quite as movie going on , after that they called 15-20 guys and right after movie finished, they all assaulted us and eve hit my wife and my kid and mall security (they have over 25+ security staff and many bouncers also but did nothing ) those guys even snatched the chain from neck it was like 1.5 lakh , police case is registered..

Hi there,
its good that you took the first step, i.e. registering a General Diary with the police authority. You have written in your query that police case is registered. Did they give you any P.S. Case no.? In such cases, usually police bring up the P.S. Case before the Ld. Chief Judicial Magistrate having jurisdiction to try this case. I hope the police authority will surely follow up and recover the chain snatched. My advise to you is to keep in touch with the police authority.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi