In the 2014 we agreed for mutual consent divorce .then I refuse to a

Then i refuse to applied second motion .after that my husband flied a complaint Against me in court .he filed a complained content of court .what should i do now.pls guide me.

dear madam ji .
if your husband to take the your consent by aney frud and fabrecated maner and not complete reyal fact before you than you have a right to refuse to apply the second motion and now you contest the countm petition .

hi.s per the contents you have stated it would not clarify the whole case ... I need to have full detail regarding the case which your husband has filed on you.u can contact me through app.i can definitely help you

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

I have perused your query and would advise you to kindly share the copy of the contempt application with u. Do also provide complete details as to why the 2nd motion was not preferred by you. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.