In the 2014 we agreed for mutual consent divorce .then I refuse to a

Then i refuse to applied second motion .after that my husband flied a complaint Against me in court .he filed a complained content of court .what should i do now.pls guide me.

Answers (3)

307 votes

dear madam ji .
if your husband to take the your consent by aney frud and fabrecated maner and not complete reyal fact before you than you have a right to refuse to apply the second motion and now you contest the countm petition .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

194 votes

hi.s per the contents you have stated it would not clarify the whole case ... I need to have full detail regarding the case which your husband has filed on you.u can contact me through app.i can definitely help you

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
287 votes

I have perused your query and would advise you to kindly share the copy of the contempt application with u. Do also provide complete details as to why the 2nd motion was not preferred by you. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles