How to use thump impressions after grandfather's demise?

i taken thump impression from my grand father and he has 2 sons how i can use this stamps.

Answers (1)

Dear Sir, Your question is not clear as a grandson you have taken thumb impression of your grandfather on which stamp paper and what you want to do with it? and more over you say grandfather has survived by 2 sons and not mentioned anything about how many grandsons and also about your grandfather property which he has inherited from his ancestors.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Is it legally binding for an affiliating body to conduct examination and issue certificate of course completion to a student who studied under an inst…

Read More

Sir hamare ghar k saare document aur link document bhi Hai. Magar mere cousin brother ne mere ghar k fake document baanaliye Hai. Hum ne ye ghar 1975 …

Read More

I love a girl,, she loves me. She has no father and lives with her mom , elder sis and her jija. It is a reted house. Jija is agent sort of employed, …

Read More

Sir my father transferred ancestral land to other person without knowledge to my family what can we take land back from transferee please give me sugg…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue