how to transfer pilot on registered will basis

My father purchased a pilot from Meerut Development Authority, it is Registered. He make a Registered Will on my name. He is expired. I asked MDA to transfer pilot on my name, but they asked for mother's & 2 sister's NOC including some other formalities, I have 2 married sisters. My alive Mother & 2 Gawah are in favour. Both Sister's neither making objection & nor giving NOC. I went to civil court & file a case before 7 months. I want to know ; 1. weather my sister's NOC is must in this case? 2. Is it necessary to send Notice to sister's? 3. Is it must to have a duly signed official return acknowledgement / delivery receipt of notice? 4. What should i do now? 5. how to tackle my advocate? after 7 months i found myself on starting point. actually my advocate send 2 Notice to them but by registered post only, not through civil court/official daak.There is no proof that the Notice has been received by my sister's or not, except online printout of delivery receipt.

If your father had executed a registered will in your favour for the aforesaid pilot then you need not take NOC from your sisters. Further online receipts are sufficient proof to bring to notice of the Court that you has send them a notice.
You should approach High Court against it.

Since, there was already a registered Will in your favour, it is strange why the Authority was demanding NOC from your sisters and mother. In my opinion, you shoul have approached the High Court straightway challenging the arbitrary action of the Authority and seeking. Writ of mandamus.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi