How to get money from PPF account of our deceased father

I am in visakhapatnam for 7 years my father expired in 2008,had a public provided fund account without nominee maintained in dehradun(uttarakhand) . at the time of death he was in delhi. in order to get money back which was in ppf from where i need to make succession certificate from delhi or can i make from visakhaptanam. my father was a government employee & my mother is family pensioner. how much time & money it takes ? any proceedure to make it shorten ? we are two sister and two brother all are staying in different place while one is reside in abroad. we siblings have very good relation and all we want money goes to our mother. How to proceed it?

1. succession certificate has to be obtained from Delhi being the last residing address of your father. 2. Try to approach the office where your father was working to know the employee PF code provided to your father. 3. Approach the Employees' Provident Fund Organization, Dehradun where the PF amount/account of your father is being maintained. 4. take the Death certificate of your father along with you.
Queries: 1. At the time of expiry of your father whether he was in service or not? 2. Who received other benefits like gratuity, Leave encashment (if any) etc.
Note: your already late so kindly initiate all the process as soon as possible.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi