How to get contempt & stay order

Sir/madam... We filed a WA in madras high court bench & got a order in our favour,we have decided to file contempt the opp party has not issued a stay order against us. My question being do thay hav to get the stay order in high court or in Supreme Court & how long will it take for them to do it. Thank you.

Hello,

Your query does not clearly specify what your situation is.

You can file a contempt in the Madras high court itself if the opposite party has done an act in contravention of the order passed by the Madras high court in the WA

I'd be happy to assist you if you give me the full facts.

Reg to your post that you can file a contempt petition before the same highcourt and ask for necessary direction if the court satisfies your ple they call for records and summon the official to explain before the court

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur