How to get a stay order on transfer order in central government

I'm secretary of then group b officers association, recently the administration issued the transfer order irrationally without considering the choice of posting .can we challenge the issue in the court 0f law!

If you are serving in central government department then you can approach to CAT and file case with seeking remedy by mentioning earlier service and you may ask relief under your personal difficulties

If you are a central government employee and there are merits in your case, it is recommended that you move a petition before the Central Administrative Tribunal seeking a cancellation of the transfer. Please ensure that the grounds urged in the petition are strong.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Yes this can be challenge before the high court and get interim order of stay . All you have to do is file a petition in form of writ and seek for interi order or stay from getting transferred without reasonable cause .