How to file an injunction case against neighbours

23-Apr-2023 (In Civil Law)
Restrains my neoghbour not paint my eastern part my newly constructed two storied building. I have permitted him to paint his walls which is in areatwo years ago.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
561 votes
This is simple, just approach a lawyer with all your property documents and the details of your neighbour. Take photographs and then request your lawyer to file an Injunction Suit in the Civil Court and work out your remedy accordingly.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."