How to file against discripency in services

We went to from 22nd May to 3rd June.The sight seeing points were not shown as per itinerary.It differed with the itinerary given to guide.No Tour Manger was provided in Melbourne and other places but were given to understand that Tour Manager would be with us.Caused financial loss and mental agony. Pls advise Thank you

You can file complaint in district consumer court against travelling agency for providing you defected services and not doing as promised. you can fight your own case and for evidence you can save and show itineary originally provided to you. you can file for reimbursement and compensation for financial loss and mental agony suffered.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow