How to file against discripency in services

We went to from 22nd May to 3rd June.The sight seeing points were not shown as per itinerary.It differed with the itinerary given to guide.No Tour Manger was provided in Melbourne and other places but were given to understand that Tour Manager would be with us.Caused financial loss and mental agony. Pls advise Thank you

Answers (1)

245 votes

You can file complaint in district consumer court against travelling agency for providing you defected services and not doing as promised. you can fight your own case and for evidence you can save and show itineary originally provided to you. you can file for reimbursement and compensation for financial loss and mental agony suffered.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles