How to file a title suit and ask for injunction

My father has done settlement deed among his 4 brothers along with him. As per the registered settlement deed everyone got 5 Katha individually. Again after 5 years my grand father has done another settlement deed and transferred his property to me via registered deed. I am absolute owner of that property and enjoying my right . But dispute arises when one of the successor of one of my uncle claiming a small store room (rented library) which is within my plot and with the common wall of my building. As a proof he is showing certified copy of the partitioned deed among 5 brothers (along with my father) which shows that very tiny plot (approx. 180 sq feet) marked as a part of his father. Other co sharer are not claiming as the small tiny library is constructed by my father and maintenance is done by us and we are taking rent for maintenance as agreed with my uncle. My Uncle and the other co-sharer are settled in Gujrat now one of his son is trying to sell that store room forcefully.

as per your words provided over here, you have to file a suit before the competent court and take an injunction at first. but to provide you a better advice and suggest you the accurate answer, the information provided by you is not sufficient. it is better to have a face to face interaction for that.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi