How to execute the decree passed in my favor

I have 3 cases and judgement & decree are awarded in our favour as my lawyer has given me all the original judgement & decree paper original to me. Now i have to go for executing the said decree what is the time limit and what are the expenses for the same till receivable of payment. Award of Total of Cases in Lacs 15 + 4.50 + 0.59 = 20.09 Lacs + 18 % Interest from 2012 till the date of payment. Is any lawyer who can take my case further in % percentage basis on receivable of payment.

What is ur location? you were calculating amount in terms of percentage. i can take it and as % basis as agreed by you.
Award of Total of Cases in Lacs 15 + 4.50 + 0.59 = 20.09 Lacs + 18 % Interest from 2012 till the date of payment. Is any lawyer who can take my case further in % percentage basis on receivable of payment.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur