How to deal with advocate who keeps postponing dates

In Civil Law
Dear sir, I have been fighting case in court. But every time my lawyer is bringing new date for over the last two years. Please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Firstly You personally meet with your Lawyer and solve your problems and then personally attend court proceeding and ask your quaries to concern clark and some of to magistrate.. If your lawyer not coperate properly then you have right to engage new lawyer

this is a cronic problem as far as civil litigation is concerned and the lawyer cant be blamed as the pendency is too mucj and cases of yester years are not decided however if u are a senior citizen u can make an application for expedition there is no relief

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi