How to claim land purchased twice fraudulently by land mafia

My father purchased a land of 1 acre 90 d in 1981 to 1985 with 9 number of sale deeds. He had also win a TS in 1992 from Odisha high court which directed my father as 17/18th owner of the said property and subsequently purchased the rest 1/18th of the land in 1992 to make the sole owner of the property. In 2009 a land mafia took POA for the same land and purchased 2nd time with few sale deed from their children and cunningly inserted his wife name in settlement ROR. We have not received any notice to that from Asst settlement officer. Then he sole this land to many parties mentioning falsely that he has an agreement with us and is owner of 1/2 of the said property. When we went to create a boundary , he made a 144 against us and the case dropped mentioning that the sale deed of 1st party is 2nd purchase. The matter is with board of revenue to analyze to omit his name when we had received A1.90 d yadast and parcha in our name.Please help what should we do ?

Answers (3)

84 votes

the query is not clear to make out the dispute. when your father has bought the whole land, was changes in the ROR not affected. Now from whom did the mafia took POA? and who purchased what from their children ? from where the name of wife came again. Were the details be given, we could interpret something and advise...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

190 votes

Board of revenue is fact finding authority,and finally board revenue will decide your case.U can appeal to high Court against the order of board of revenue.Civil Court is also a forum where your case can be also decided

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
102 votes

1st all the registered deed of sale . Of reference is not with you the get the E.C of the said plots from the sub register . Then take steps to record the land in your name of ask for a permanent injunction against them

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles