How is execution of decree for possession of suit property possible

I am a senior citizen of aged 78 years. I filled a civil suit to vacate the suit property/licenced property against my dauhter in law in appex court of XX and the court have decided the case in my favour and prepared a decree in september 2016 for possesion of suit property against my daughter in law and my son who is residing seprate from 2005 with her. Now execution proceedings are pending before appex court of XX, and on next hearing court will provide me the bailiff with police aid to break open the lock of suit property. My daughter in law has gone in appeal against the said decree in the district court of XXX but appealant court decided said appeal dismissed on merit. After that my dauhter in law go to high court of delhi in YY and high court decided said YY dismissed, but high court have granted time to my daughter in law till December 2017 to vacate suit property subject to she filling usual undertaking as she filled same. Now how can I get relief and where.

Your Daughter-in-law was given due time to vacate the said premises till December 2017, thus, you will have to wait till the said time. After which you can file an application in the high court for execution of the court order in case she refuses to leave the premises within the said time period.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Shaniwar Peth, Pune