How can I withdraw a case if I no longer wish to proceed ahead?

A-petitioner,B-respondent,X-lawyer of A. A filed a case on b in high court of AP HYD by hiring a lawyer X.A and B got compromised, A ready to withdraw the case but lawyer Of A ie)X is not ready to with draw. How to get withdraw? What are total no of process to withdraw this case.again after compromised A handover the locks of building.And asked B to give a letter that (B has handoverd the locks by stateing X is asking a letter to withdraw case).is it necessary for B to give a letter.if he gives letter what happens if not what happens. Can't we with draw case with out letter? Please answer my quirey.

You can change the lawyer by taking no objection and then go ahead for withdrawal process of case and giving letter to B is the process of compromise petition of court on that grounds you can withdraw your case no special letter is need to issue

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow