How can I withdraw a case if I no longer wish to proceed ahead?

A-petitioner,B-respondent,X-lawyer of A. A filed a case on b in high court of AP HYD by hiring a lawyer X.A and B got compromised, A ready to withdraw the case but lawyer Of A ie)X is not ready to with draw. How to get withdraw? What are total no of process to withdraw this case.again after compromised A handover the locks of building.And asked B to give a letter that (B has handoverd the locks by stateing X is asking a letter to withdraw case).is it necessary for B to give a letter.if he gives letter what happens if not what happens. Can't we with draw case with out letter? Please answer my quirey.

Answers (1)

237 votes

You can change the lawyer by taking no objection and then go ahead for withdrawal process of case and giving letter to B is the process of compromise petition of court on that grounds you can withdraw your case no special letter is need to issue

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles