How can i file a complaint against my advocate who is threatening me

In Civil Law
Respected Concern, My advocate is threat me and demand fees the second time, I am already paying his fees before starting a case but he demands another time , I am denied his demand then he files case against me. Please help me. even he leaked all my case information to my appointment because of his i loss my compensation amount. I am file complaint aginst him

Answers (1)

185 votes

in case of such situation you are suppose to appoint another lawyer as early so that you can help him out. however, you are also required to take NOC from your previous lawyer. Now, you either can write a letter to your previous lawyer, request him to get that NOC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles