How can i file a complaint against my advocate who is threatening me

In Civil Law
Respected Concern, My advocate is threat me and demand fees the second time, I am already paying his fees before starting a case but he demands another time , I am denied his demand then he files case against me. Please help me. even he leaked all my case information to my appointment because of his i loss my compensation amount. I am file complaint aginst him

in case of such situation you are suppose to appoint another lawyer as early so that you can help him out. however, you are also required to take NOC from your previous lawyer. Now, you either can write a letter to your previous lawyer, request him to get that NOC

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi