Housing Association is denying internet connection, what to do?

Hi, My housing association is denying me internet connection. We already have wifi broadband connection for our apartment. I need high speed fibernet internet connection for my personal use at home. Association is not providing NOC to the service provider to let them in and asking me to use low speed/unreliable internet connection which we already have. My question is 1. Can they deny such service to a owner? 2. Can I take legal action against the association? Please let me know.

Answers (1)

260 votes

They cannot deny this facility. However, if there is any expenses to be incurred on account of internet connection, you need to bear the same. Before that you issue a notice to the Association for refusing your request to avail internet connection. If still they refuse then go to the court and get relief.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

any unmarried / married girl and boy want to sex to each other with both consent. What is it's legality in Indian law. After some time from any re…

Read More

What can I do to stop the harassment of the neighborhood  which calls the cops at every point and using his legal link again harass us with the c…

Read More

Govt is going to make a railway under bridge in front of our shop. I want to take stay against this under bridge . What should I do ?…

Read More

Hi, so my surname is missing in my CBSE Certificates but it the there in Birth Certificate and all other govt documents. Please advice me how to get m…

Read More