quesFee for registered AD reply while submitting application

I want to seek information by Registered AD from Sub-Registrar Mumbai for Original Flat agreement registered with them. Do I need to pay the fee for Registered AD reply while submitting application? If yes, how much and what is the mode of payment?

  • ansCan you receive the information in person if yes then better receive it in person otherwise you need to buy a envelope and affix proper stamps to it along-with your address on the front side of the envelope. it depends upon the sub-registrar please also ask his office if giving such envelope is necessary. generally copies are received in person. please contact your local lawyer for further advice

    Advocate Vikram Vishwas Kulkarni

      Kolhapur Naka, Karad

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

son can claim his converted muslim mother's property after her death in indian law ?My…
Without any agreement a lady is in live in relationship since last 6 years and…
Sir mere mom ne apne pitaji ki vasiyat me hisa manga he mom ke pita…
Dear Sir, I have a query related to my name difference in 10th and OBC,…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>