Encroachment and illegal commercial construction on government land

How to remove encroachment from Ahmedabad municipal corporation land immediately and how to stop illegal commercial construction on government land in AHMEDABAD, Gujarat. Thank you

Answers (2)

141 votes

First check if it’s illegal encroachment or not, for that you can file RTI for that particular land to AMC and check the construction is illegal than You can file a complaint to municipal commissioner of AMC regarding illegal encroachment with your documentary proof on government land .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

282 votes

There are corporation courts. The Municipal authority of the concerned city would take appropriate steps. Else any citizen can bring such illegal construction to the notice of municipality by giving an application to that effect.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles