Effect Of Previous Prosecution And Acquittal From Court On Govt. Job

Sir,i have cleared ssc mts exam. I filled the application for the same in december 2016. At the time of filling form, no any detail of criminal prosecution was asked. In march 2016, i was arrested by police and filed a case of drinking in public place(68/1/14--excise act). I got bail on the same day. I was acquitted by court in january 2018.I have to fill attestation form for the same. Now will there be any problem in joining? What should i fill in attestation form in columns of prosecution,detention,arrested. As i got the bail on same day,should i fill yes in arrrested and detained column.

Hello

There are a few things I would like to know in regard to the examination before advising you properly. As per the info given above I would suggest to disclose all relevant information regarding your previous litigation.

Regards

Adv. Abhishek Yadav

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi