Disqulification in Recrutment of UGVCL of branch EEE for Jr Engg Elect

In UGVCL Recruitment Ask qualification was B.E or B.Tech or equivalent Degree in Electrical Engg, Now they disqualify the students having degree of "Electrical & Electronics" reject for written exam of recruitment process. Judgment High Court Delhi: Said branch is equivalent to Electrical. Advertisement : http://ugvcl.com/UJAS/jevsenggapr2016/ Court judgment : https://indiankanoon.org/doc/82046359/ News_Paper : http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/btech-in-electrical-and-electronics-equal-to-btech-in-electrical-says-court/article4149020.ece WritteExam dt 4/9/16 only.

Answers (1)

Looking at the urgency of your problem, I believe you should immidiately approach High Court and get this process stayed. You have a very strong case and you can also show these judgments to aauthorities but I don't think they will allow you for exam. Pls aporoach High Court soon.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

In a suit for redemption of mortgage, the trial court ordered for redemption of mortgage. This order was challenged by the mortgagee before the High C…

Read More

can there be amendment in the plaint when the lower court directs it and the plaintiff has not filed for amendment in order VI rule 17. The matter rel…

Read More

I'm a defendant in a civil suit (recovery of money) in Coimbatore district court. Plaintiff is a building engineer/contractor, who claims money fo…

Read More

My uncle sons put case for partition suit on paternal grandfather house and land in 1998. My maternal grandfather died in 1996. He does not have any w…

Read More