Dated a girl for 4 years now she is not ready to marry me

my girl cheated me after 4 years of love actually we are relatives now she doesn't agree for marriage how can I proceed legally against her kindly help me..when a boy cheats a girl they are filing a case then y can't a boy??

Answers (1)

No you can not do the same as it is not a legal matter but it is more of a personal matter. You can not do anything in such case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I purchaed 10 kg of atta from a reputed brand and found worms in it. Can I sue the company in court for providing the substandard product?…

Read More

third party claiming his/her things in the joint locker of husband and wife .how to provce third party is claiming false…

Read More

I have a plot accessable only one pathway which is 22 feet wide govt land where a false owner claims it's right on the ground that they had paid …

Read More

Respected Sir/ Madam, I have purchased a flat in a small complex in South Kolkata in 2010. The complex has not got Completion Certificate / CC yet and…

Read More