Complaint against person for torture and harassment by parents

Dear Sir/mam My parents are torturing me everyday for one or other thing. What can be done in this case. Please reply to my query at the earliest. Please help

Answers (2)

276 votes

torture and harassment by parents is a very bad situation for a person. it suffers social as well as family reputation, however if you are major to take decision you must call a meeting with your will wishers, relatives and try to find a solution. if the situation is going on and can not be resolve you must approach the concerned authorities like police/court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

238 votes


I would like to know more about the facts and circumstances. What kind of demands are they putting on you?


Adv. Abhishek Yadav

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles