Complaint against person for torture and harassment by parents

Dear Sir/mam My parents are torturing me everyday for one or other thing. What can be done in this case. Please reply to my query at the earliest. Please help

torture and harassment by parents is a very bad situation for a person. it suffers social as well as family reputation, however if you are major to take decision you must call a meeting with your will wishers, relatives and try to find a solution. if the situation is going on and can not be resolve you must approach the concerned authorities like police/court.

Hello

I would like to know more about the facts and circumstances. What kind of demands are they putting on you?

Regards

Adv. Abhishek Yadav

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi