Compensation in case of over head high voltage transmission line

Sir, my piece of 9 kanals of habital land comes under high voltage transmission line of 200kv without an compensation.

You can move to High Court under writ jurisdiction seeking mandamus i.e. direction to state and authorities for compensation but before that move a representation to concerned department for compensation.

What is the height of the line from the ground level? If the height of the line is 6 (six) metres or above from the ground then no compensation is granted. If the height of the line is below 6 (six) meters then in that case compensation may be granted.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur