Clarification regarding attachment of land with sold out building

We won a case against builder in ncdrc. To recover our money as per orders, district administration attached a land in the name of builder which has a sold/leased out operating commercial building on it. Is this attachment an eyewash?How could district administration auction land with an operating commercial building on it? I heard still some space is with builder only in that building. Is attachment of land includes everything on that land in the name builder?

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow