Clarification on road in front of house being blocked by plot owner

Sir, I belongs to Hindu Dheevra(OBC). I am a defence personal, I purchased a old hope plot in 2008 in panchayat (Trichur). In my document its clearly written that front side 10feet Road. This Road built by panchayat it was there also. After one year i visited the site that time it was shocking approach road starting is there but just b4 my plot owner block the road with holobricks temp construction. 150 mtr panchayat road every where it is 10ft but infront of his house hardly road width is 5ft.I filed case in police & panchayat. Panchayat sent notice to him to clear it. It was two year b4

From you question your expected remedy is not written. I understood from you query that the Panchayath Road having a width of 10 feet, lies in front of your plot is now reduced by a third party and you are seeking remedy for that.
The police have no right to interfere in a case which is of civil nature. Since the your case is of Civil nature normally they wont take any action. But the panchayath can take appropriate action against the person who reduced the width of the road. If they dont take any action you can approach the Ombudusman for local self govt. against Panchayath. You can also file a suit against the panchayath and third party in civil court.

you can move before civil court and get an order for mandatory injunction to remove the block against the owner. You can also seek an injection order not to restrain you from using the road as per the title deed.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

You have many ways to proceed. Before SDM and Munsiff court as well. But in order to apt relief, better to go with civil suit. You will have to consult a civil lawyer at your locality. Construction of suit depends on circumstances