×

Clarification on procedure for withdrawal of affidavit once signed

I and my mother had signed affidavit declaring the flat in the name of my father & my brother to be transfer in the name of brother, with condition that we got copy of affidavit before parting and my mother is allowed to stay in that flat till she want but both condition are not fulfilled so can i withdraw my affidavit if so under which law

See first of all if you are making any relinquishment of your right in any property then that has to be properly executed in the presence of witnesses.
Apart from that if your affidavit is brought before the court of law then you can easily say that the same was obtained by force, fraud, and coercion and that the conditions mentioned therein have also not been fulfilled.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune