Clarification on procedure for withdrawal of affidavit once signed

I and my mother had signed affidavit declaring the flat in the name of my father & my brother to be transfer in the name of brother, with condition that we got copy of affidavit before parting and my mother is allowed to stay in that flat till she want but both condition are not fulfilled so can i withdraw my affidavit if so under which law

Answers (1)

See first of all if you are making any relinquishment of your right in any property then that has to be properly executed in the presence of witnesses.
Apart from that if your affidavit is brought before the court of law then you can easily say that the same was obtained by force, fraud, and coercion and that the conditions mentioned therein have also not been fulfilled.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Madhuri Bakshi
Sector 16, Faridabad
4 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

The suit was filed for infringement of copyright (logo) and damages of Rs. 25 lakhs was claimed. And court fees Rs.25,120 was paid for the same. Now i…

Read More

Sir I have borrowed 5 lakh from one of Private money lender in Mohali (Punjab) ALL IN CASH. Verbally the interest rate was 11% per month which makes i…

Read More

I had filed a civil case against a party. We had paid some 75000/- to the lawyer as two commission fees and his own fees. Initially he said that each …

Read More

My father is missing since Sept 2016 from home.We have Reported a missing case at our police station and He has not been traced till now.. We are thre…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue