Clarification on LIC curative petition

Resp Sir AS supreme court direct LIC to absorb Temporary staff vide judgement dated 9.8.2016. No i head that LIC filed curative petition. In this i want to know about curative petition, its important and time limit to response. thnking you RGS ubaid 9807366871

If you are working with LIC as a temporary workmen, then as per the such judgement the corporation has been directed to absorb you.
However, if you are not working with LIC and working in some other organization, then this judgement is not applicable.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur