Civil petition file at High Court for Govt. Service Matter

I file a civil petition at High Court Nagpur regarding continue the service but the dept. is give me under pressure for with draw this case from high court what can i do

This is a question which only you can answer. do you wish to withdraw the case from the court ???? will it help solve your problems????? if yes then withdraw immediately otherwise please continue with the case if you want it to go on. and if there is any pressure complaint to the department heads and any other supreme authority above them.

What kind of pressure the department have put on you/
Have u withdrawn the case?
do u have appointed advocate for this?
What is his opinion about the withdrawal of case. Please give details brief of the case.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi