Civil petition file at High Court for Govt. Service Matter

I file a civil petition at High Court Nagpur regarding continue the service but the dept. is give me under pressure for with draw this case from high court what can i do

Answers (2)

146 votes

This is a question which only you can answer. do you wish to withdraw the case from the court ???? will it help solve your problems????? if yes then withdraw immediately otherwise please continue with the case if you want it to go on. and if there is any pressure complaint to the department heads and any other supreme authority above them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

154 votes

What kind of pressure the department have put on you/
Have u withdrawn the case?
do u have appointed advocate for this?
What is his opinion about the withdrawal of case. Please give details brief of the case.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles