Cancellation of appointment by Panchyati Raj after verifying document

I had selected for jen vacancy in panchyati raj department and department had verified our document and then cancelled vacancy. Is there any possible chances to get post after case

You can file the writ for this issue but It's the whole discretion of the govt to give you post again.according to my knowledge government will order the fresh vacancy and you will to go through the same process of examination and verification of documents.

Yes, there are chances to get appointment after verification of documents. However, I can help you out after getting complete details of the matter as to on what ground your appointment has been rejected.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi