Can videos & photos be provided by lawyer as evidence in court

Case in Trial Court(chief judicial magistrate  J&K) is in progres. The respondents have submitted their arguments in form of Affidavits. They highlighted/claimed points like i) My land is the only passage to their houses. I had installed an Iron Gate at the entry point of my land, which the local municipal body demolished on request of my neighbors. Currently Defendants being asked questions in front of Judge, which is being recorded on paper. I am plaintiff. Now that I have proof to prove that defendants have another well furnished path (though 5 feet wide) and they are using that alternate path. And also there exists a fence(with iron poles and warbed wire) between my boundary and their house. But none of my neighbor is ready to give statement as witness in court. questions are 1. Can I/my lawyer produce video/photo proof in the court as evidence in support of our argument? If yes what is the right time to produce such proofs? Please suggest

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad