Can NCR cases affect in Government jobs

i have NCR case registered on my name due to financial dispute.. now i want to know whether this NCR cases affects appointments in high courts or any judicial courts

Dear client

I have been gone through your case it's clear that you had one NCR case But I don't know you have applied for job or selected for vioa,in recruitment process it's one colum asked like you have any case that's it . There is no problem.But if you conviction then maybe cause problem.

No tht dnt affects in government jobs. Bcoz it’s a non congnizable registry and keep in find financial dispute cannot be triable by police authorities, thts why thy have file NCR in ur matter. Police authorities don’t get jurisdiction for financial disputes.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

If it relates to cheque bounce case it will not affect your prospects but in case if it relates to offence under IPC and if the court has taken cognizance of offence and trial is going on then it may affect the prospects of securing job in judicial department.