Can Maintenance case, 498A and Section 9 run simultaneously ?

my husband filled under sec.9 in 2015sep. i filled after this notice under sec498A n filled for mc also becoz he torched me for dowry as in car land gold for my younger sister n he is not interested in me no personal romantic life is there he wants the boy fortunately we have girl finally i have decided that my baby is not safe with him n his family where ur parents i want to talk to them along with u.but he never been with us so many times i asked for our future he dined. one day he camed with their parents n some outsiders also that day is my baby's 1st birthday he made galata used filthy language he supported that i have illegal relationship with so many people in that my father is also one of them finally i decided that i don't want be with him n I'm staying with father's home. from during my pregnancy I'm here. there is proof to file the case n may be he is innocent i thought but he is one of them i got it but it's too late i bought a new phone n started recordings

Answers (1)

277 votes

Yes, Maintenance case, 498A and Section 9 run simultaneously.
Section 125 Crpc: You can file Petition under SECTION 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance
Section 498 A- You are required to file a criminal complaint at nearest police station

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I need help to file my service related matter in JK High Court by my own.. I want to prosecute this myself i.e petitioner in person. Kindly guide.…

Read More

cavet application ki arrgument hoti he ya sirf file hone ke baad apear hone tk ka hi right he…

Read More

Leave and licencee agreement expired on 31 Mar 2016, Title suit filed by leave and licencee on 21 Mar 16 with false allegation and from Jan 16 till to…

Read More

I sold a iPad to my boss which I got from my friend to sell so I helped him but now I got to know that it was his company iPad and because of no recor…

Read More