Can Maintenance case, 498A and Section 9 run simultaneously ?

my husband filled under sec.9 in 2015sep. i filled after this notice under sec498A n filled for mc also becoz he torched me for dowry as in car land gold for my younger sister n he is not interested in me no personal romantic life is there he wants the boy fortunately we have girl finally i have decided that my baby is not safe with him n his family where ur parents i want to talk to them along with u.but he never been with us so many times i asked for our future he dined. one day he camed with their parents n some outsiders also that day is my baby's 1st birthday he made galata used filthy language he supported that i have illegal relationship with so many people in that my father is also one of them finally i decided that i don't want be with him n I'm staying with father's home. from during my pregnancy I'm here. there is proof to file the case n may be he is innocent i thought but he is one of them i got it but it's too late i bought a new phone n started recordings

Yes, Maintenance case, 498A and Section 9 run simultaneously.
Section 125 Crpc: You can file Petition under SECTION 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance
Section 498 A- You are required to file a criminal complaint at nearest police station

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur