Can I sue CA for deficiency in professional conduct and services?

I have been a victim of professional negligence and inaction by CA, suffering harassment by tax authorities due to non /misrepresentation of the facts. Need to initiate litigation against the CA for damages and penal action

Yes, off course. Services provided by CA are covered under the provisions of consumer protection act. You need to file a formal complaint containing the facts which forms a cause of action. You need to give a nominal court fees.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow