Can I sue CA for deficiency in professional conduct and services?

I have been a victim of professional negligence and inaction by CA, suffering harassment by tax authorities due to non /misrepresentation of the facts. Need to initiate litigation against the CA for damages and penal action

Answers (1)

272 votes

Yes, off course. Services provided by CA are covered under the provisions of consumer protection act. You need to file a formal complaint containing the facts which forms a cause of action. You need to give a nominal court fees.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles