Can I prosecute a phone company for mental harassment

My BSNL telephone was disconnected from my place at 2006 due to non cooperation behaviour and fail service from bsnl many times.after 12 year they sent me notice through lok Adalat and claming Rs6000 without any details,they keep on harassing me now i want to take action against them for mental harrassment.May i know what action can be taken against them and I. Also seeking for the compensation for many years contonous harassment

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My 15yrs son was electric burnt, got in touch of high tension wire near my row house. His both hand were amputated .Can we claim compensation from MSE…

Read More

Namaste, There is national highway constructed by pwd rajasthan govt. before 1947 but now also there is name of my father as khatedar in the jamabandi…

Read More

what time require for railway land compensation , procedure, appeal, court fees…

Read More

Query: My friend had a retail ready-made garment franchise of a famous brand. The terms of agreement said that he would be offered fixed commission on…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue