Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can a Central Government Officer file a case against a Private person

Can a Central Government Officer file a civil and criminal defamation case against a Private person / Apartment Owner Association, if the Private person / Apartment Owner Association has placed false allegations on the Central Government officer supported by people residing in the complex.

Answers (3)

Yes central government employee , state government employee or any other local body or corporation employee have right to reputation . You can file case for defamation against person or association defaming your reputation by false allegations.
Contact me on phone or email for further detail.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes central government employee may also file defamation case against the private person/ 's because being public servant his rights also continues as other persons have and not only defamation he may file criminal complaint also subject to he have the proof and evidences to support his statement.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

Yes, through a Writ Petition filed under Section 226 of Indian Criminal Procedural Code, therefore challenging the veracity of the case registered as well as challenging the investigating authorities( such as police, ED, SIT etc).
For this you would need a Lawyer in the high court.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Does a person with FIR filed under section 147,148,379,506,447,427 eligible to become civil servant (IAS / IPS / IES / IFS)? Please reply me faster. M…

Read More

Is it possible to file a case for not returning the borrowed money? Money was given through bank transaction. No documents made.…

Read More

My dad is having Farming land in Latur he purchased some adjacent land from the person who is doing managerial duties on my land. Now he is disturbing…

Read More

My mother and father had 2 property and they have 5children(3sons and 2 daughter) 2elder sons allong with my parents got demised,but the last 2 sons t…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue