By using Legal Power Neighbor Force to Break our Shop

Hello Sir, I am Ayesha Bhargava Basically from Mathura but Lives in Noida and Doing my Job as a Digital Marketer. My Mother Mrs. Neelam Bhargava Belongs from lower Middle Class Family is a widow Wife of Late. Raj Kumar Bhargava and we are 5 Brother and Sister, we all are not married. we have a Auto Parts and Repairing Shop. on the other hand our neighbor Mr. Sudheer Singh Son of Mr. Begraj Singh, they are using their powers and want to get our shop Forcefully and he use Abusive Language as well with my Mother or Sister. and now he is using their power and get a notice from DM without Knowing us or want to Broke our shop and take them as well, no one are there to help us. Please suggest me the Better and Legal ways to Stop them.

Answers (2)

205 votes

Dear client immediately consult High Court lawyer who will file a writ petition before High Court and challenge that DM order before Court for more clarity you may contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

178 votes

Hello Mam.. We need to know that what kind of notice did DM has issued to you.. If your neighbor is misbehaving with the ladies, then you can take the help of Police.. Also, if you are having proper papers of shop, then there is no need to worry.. For more discussion please contact us..

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles