Being harassed by constables even after having anticipatory bail

sir i just got antisapatry bail fom court but sho refuses and i dont care about ur bail and i do what i need to do.and every day he send his constables to my home at 9 p.m.plez tell me what i do.

Answers (1)

158 votes

You can initiate contempt proceeding against the s.h.o and also file criminal complaint against the s.h.o in the court of chief judicial magistrate for abuse if process of law. Mean while see what report comes in anticipatory bail and if some adverse report come go for absolute bail

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles