Being harassed by constables even after having anticipatory bail

sir i just got antisapatry bail fom court but sho refuses and i dont care about ur bail and i do what i need to do.and every day he send his constables to my home at 9 p.m.plez tell me what i do.

You can initiate contempt proceeding against the s.h.o and also file criminal complaint against the s.h.o in the court of chief judicial magistrate for abuse if process of law. Mean while see what report comes in anticipatory bail and if some adverse report come go for absolute bail

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai