Air pollution due to illegal construction product left on public road

I have a video proof and I am a student want to know how can I complaint against illegal construction product that cause air pollution I want to know about online portal of NGT where I can file my complaint free of cost plz help me it's dangerous for minor to inhale dust product with every breath

You can raise your complaint in NGT ie national green tribunal. It can be done online also. You can also make complaint in delhi pollution control board as well in mcd. Legal remedy is to ask to stop such illegal construction and compensation is also asked for the damages.

You can file complaint before National Green Tribunal. National Green Tribunal has jurisdiction over all civil cases where a question relating to environment is involved. Complaint can be filed at very low cost around 1000-2000Rs with the Assistance of lawyer. You can further contact me if you really want to take initiative on this subject.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi