Air pollution due to illegal construction product left on public road

I have a video proof and I am a student want to know how can I complaint against illegal construction product that cause air pollution I want to know about online portal of NGT where I can file my complaint free of cost plz help me it's dangerous for minor to inhale dust product with every breath

Answers (2)

304 votes

You can raise your complaint in NGT ie national green tribunal. It can be done online also. You can also make complaint in delhi pollution control board as well in mcd. Legal remedy is to ask to stop such illegal construction and compensation is also asked for the damages.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

213 votes

You can file complaint before National Green Tribunal. National Green Tribunal has jurisdiction over all civil cases where a question relating to environment is involved. Complaint can be filed at very low cost around 1000-2000Rs with the Assistance of lawyer. You can further contact me if you really want to take initiative on this subject.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles