Advice in case police harass the couple for staying in hotel.

If i stay with my girlfriend In a hotel, we are unmarried but above 18 ....so is it illegal. ...what should we do if police made a raid on hotel and do the forcefully action with us.. .

Kindly avoid going to such hotels were raids happen. It is not illegal to stay in hotel if you both are adult and having valid government ID proof. But usually police harass such couples if found. Basically they just try to do moral policing to extract money. Kindly be aware before booking a place.

This is known as moral policing and is not permitted. You can complain to the higher ups of the concerned police officer. Always co-operative with the police for dispensing with their public duty, however without letting your personal freedoms being jeopardised in any manner.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

if both of you are above 18 age, then it is not illegal to stay with your girlfriend in any hotel room or at any place, if in that situation also police takes coercive steps against both of you then you can complain about that police officers or can take legal action against them.