What is the procedure to file for visitation right to meet daughter?

Wife had file for divorce under 13-1(ia) & (ib) at patiala house. i had never ever attended a single hearing or filed W/S despite of fact that i can easily prove that she had perjured. Now i want to file the visitation rights for our daughter (age -3). pls advice under what section it can filed and can be listed out under the same case.

Answer

"You need to file a custody petition under the Guardians and Wards Act. Normally, it would have to be filed before the court under whose jurisdiction the ward is currently residing. Visitation rights can also be set up through such a petition. The in-laws will be compelled to produce the child before the judge and it is only in extreme circumstances that custody/visitation is denied to a natural parent.
You should also file an application under Section 340 CrPC before the court where perjury was committed. This application will initiate criminal proceedings against your wife (and any other involved parties) for perjury. Feel free to get in touch if we could be of any further assistance to you. "

Popular Child Custody Lawyers