Want my child custody

I have got divorced mutually on 30.03.2015 from Bellary family court under section 13b Hindu marriage ACT. but in the order there is no mention of child custody. My child is 5 years old. please advise me what should I do to get her custody.

If you send me the terms of settlement agreement then we can tell you exactly about the custody issue becz some of the terms of settlement will be very silent and some of them are very expressive & clear. So i suggest you to go through the terms of settlement of divorce as the same is mutual divorce. I think it won't create much problem. But for child's future it is very much necessary.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers