Want my child custody

I have got divorced mutually on 30.03.2015 from Bellary family court under section 13b Hindu marriage ACT. but in the order there is no mention of child custody. My child is 5 years old. please advise me what should I do to get her custody.

Answers (1)

278 votes

If you send me the terms of settlement agreement then we can tell you exactly about the custody issue becz some of the terms of settlement will be very silent and some of them are very expressive & clear. So i suggest you to go through the terms of settlement of divorce as the same is mutual divorce. I think it won't create much problem. But for child's future it is very much necessary.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles