Visitation rights and fights for father

I had small extra marital affair for 6 months in 2009. I left that lady. even though my wife left with my 2 children at March'10. Persuaded her for last 6 years to come back, but she refused. My daughter (15 yrs) and my son (14 yrs) now stay with her. She brain washed them against me. My children are now against me , dont want to meet me, refuse to go out with me, dont take gift from me. Went to meet at least 2/300 times, but she refused to meet or negotiate. filed divorce csae , got visitation rights but still they refuse to let me in their house.

Your children are old enough to decide whether they want to meet you or not. You can get directions from court in case your wife is proving to be a hindrance even after grant of visitation rights. However, you cannot force your children to meet you against their will.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers