U/S 7-Compliance of Interim Custody Order / Guardians & Wards Act 1890

In Child Custody Law

After cross ex. of Father& his Friend Trial Court passed the interim cust. order of the minor girl child aged 2y in favour of Father & directed the Nna-Nani to hand over the minor before 5.10.2015 & inform the court on hearing dt 15.10.2105. On 30.09.2015 Nna-Nani challenged this order in HC, here they don’t get stay but final hearing is still pending. What action Trial Court & Applicants lawyer can take if Respondent asks for compliance? (Because as per the system first of all Respondent has to submit the reply of 151 & same time he has to inform the Trial Court regarding non compliance.)

Answers (1)

179 votes

As there is no stay you may apply to the court for execution of the order passed in your favour directing the opppsite party to hand over the custody to you. You may also file the requisite replies and par the HC that the appellan be directed to comply pending appeal.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles