Seeking help regarding child custody

Hi, would like to request your suggestion regarding the harassment of my mom-in-law towards my child. We are family of four with 4years girl child, whom my mom-in- law abuses and provokes my husband to punish her for very silly reasons. As I'm wrkng and my child is at home alone with her, mom-in-law used to emotionally harass her.I have obsrvd and tried to peacefully resolve the issue, but there is no control and my child used to show signs of depression, even at school, which lead to leave my home and stay at my mother's place.Now my husband is threatening to take away my kid, kindly help me

Answers (1)

96 votes

I suggest you to convince your husband to setup a separate house where you & your husband along with your girl child can happily live together. If not you can approach a family court and file a case against your husband for claiming custody of your child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles