Kids don't want to live with their father threatening to kill them

In Child Custody Law
Custody and Divorce taken by threatening of killing kids if appeal, me after remarriage still baring all expenses of kids by visiting frequently to them.. Kids boy 16 n girl 14 are getting mental and physical tortures now after six years of x party declared divorce kids wants to live with me or wants to commit suicide.. I don't know where should I go for help against in laws and x husband still threatening that if I take kids they will kill them.. Their father is unemployed,and alcoholic.. Me earning from a small job file ITR every year..i still haven't planned kid's from second marriage.

Answers (1)

296 votes
You can file a petition for child custody for your children in the court. You need to prove in the court that you are in a better position to take care of your children and your ex husband is unemployed and an alcoholic and is a bad influence on children. Therefore it would be best for the children to be in the custody of the mother.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles