Kids don't want to live with their father threatening to kill them

In Child Custody Law
Custody and Divorce taken by threatening of killing kids if appeal, me after remarriage still baring all expenses of kids by visiting frequently to them.. Kids boy 16 n girl 14 are getting mental and physical tortures now after six years of x party declared divorce kids wants to live with me or wants to commit suicide.. I don't know where should I go for help against in laws and x husband still threatening that if I take kids they will kill them.. Their father is unemployed,and alcoholic.. Me earning from a small job file ITR every year..i still haven't planned kid's from second marriage.

You can file a petition for child custody for your children in the court. You need to prove in the court that you are in a better position to take care of your children and your ex husband is unemployed and an alcoholic and is a bad influence on children. Therefore it would be best for the children to be in the custody of the mother.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers