If the son is 6 years old who gets the custody

In Child Custody Law
I have been married for 3 yrs now and we have been living separately. I want to know that who will be given the custody of my 6 month old son to if we file for divorce.

The question as to who gets the custody depends upon various factors and the welfare of the child gets the prime importance.though the fact that the child is only 6 months old and needs care including feeding etc from the mother is enough to tilt the balance in your favour.
Therefore the fact that you live separately and the child is 6 months old one may safely presume that you stand on a better footing than your husband.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers